Is watching Jumanji a good first date idea?

Lol sounds funny but there's no other decent movie in theatres right now. I'm going on a first date with my crush next week and we're both pretty shy and don't know each other at all. I was thinking of having lunch first then watching the movie. Thoughts?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do on a first date is go for a walk because it loosens up all the nerves you build up to that point. Dinner is great as well and Jumanji was actually a pretty good movie. It's also hilarious. After dinner and the movie, the two of you should go for a stroll. Talk about the film, yourselves, and completely break the ice. The date is about you after all, the activities you are doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Movies are bad for first dates because you can’t talk to one another. It’s better to do something, like ice skating.

• But I'm thinking of having lunch first

• How about amusement park?