How do you define cheating?

227

Most Helpful Guy

• The intention of being with someone else while currently in a relationship. Usually involves deception and is a intentional act since the person who is cheating isn't mature enough to speak their mind and break up with the person before finding someone else.

Flirting with intent to cheat is cheating
    Kissing is cheating
    Sex is cheating

The intent is crucial. However, there are some acts that are just cheating wether it was intentional or not.

Sex and kissing (or sending nudes) are the definite forms of cheating.

Texting, talking to other people of the opposite gender isn't cheating but only is when the intern is to cheat, this is very hard to prove. The actions above are what I would look for.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Two interests at the same time when you are dating or married to one of them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE