I feel like my daughter is sexual active should I ask her about it or ler her come to meh?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk to her. You want to approach her on a friendly basis otherwise, she'll withdraw and hide things from you. I assume you should know that having grown up from a teenage girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ya
      And I feel like I am a cool mom but I haven't talk to her about sex yet

• Okay thanks

• Good luck. If you are successful, you should submit the conversation to a publisher. There are always looking for a best seller and nobody ever got a teenage to listen before 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her she she won't come to you and don't just bluntly ask if she's having sex because she might just say no. Start a proper comfortable conversation first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE