I feel like my daughter is sexual active should I ask her about it or ler her come to meh?

I feel like my daughter is sexual active should I ask her about it or ler her come to meh?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk to her. You want to approach her on a friendly basis otherwise, she'll withdraw and hide things from you. I assume you should know that having grown up from a teenage girl.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ya
      And I feel like I am a cool mom but I haven't talk to her about sex yet

• Show All
    • Okay thanks

• Good luck. If you are successful, you should submit the conversation to a publisher. There are always looking for a best seller and nobody ever got a teenage to listen before 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her she she won't come to you and don't just bluntly ask if she's having sex because she might just say no. Start a proper comfortable conversation first.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm no parent. However, I think being a mother specifically when it's your daughter, it is important to have a very open relationship. I think when you a kid like that you really don't understand the implication of it. I think you need to try and maintain a clear communication and instead of sounding judgmental be supportive

0|0
    0|0
  • If it were my daughter I'd ask my Wife to talk to her, be proactive, don't leave it to chance
    If it were my son, I'd bring it up in a non invasive way

We all know it can be... awkward but its only as awkward as you make it

0|0
    0|0
  • You should talk to her without being judgmental. This is a normal part of life. If she is sexually active she should be on some form of contraception and her boyfriend should be using a condom.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean your child should should know they can talk to you about. id recommend just one day asking. if she doesn't talk about it then let it go if she does accept what has happened and explain to her unless she is old enough to understand the consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the parent. You have to talk to her about it. Don't wait for her to come to you. Just tread lightly and try to be diplomatic. Put your foot down if need be.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay thanks

• No problem! Good luck to you. Having kids is easy. Raising kids, that's where the challenge is.

• Yes, you need to talk with her. Kids will have sex, we did so that's not a rock we can throw. She needs to be on contraceptives of some king. He
    needs to use condoms. You don't want to be an abnormally young grandmother. I promise yoi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave it alone. Unless she's under 16 it's not really your concern, that is if you think she knows what she needs to about safe sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is pretty fucked you posting a picture of her...

0|1
    0|0
  • she's probably taking the D all kinds..
    you're just figuring this out now lol... haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Your the mom ask her , you don't want a conversation about how so got pregnant or got an STD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather she came to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell you who but trust me. She is and he likes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah speak to her about it, be gentle and listen to her.
    I don't envy your position.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Is that her?

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes why?

• Show All
    • Okay, I suggest you close this 24hr after posting and delete it.
      She is sluty, you are terrible mother for posting her pictures, and this place is fullof creeps.
      After closing it delete it.

• Okay I will thanks

Recommended myTakes