How do I get him to do this?

So I like taking pictures and seeing pictures of myself. They remind me of memories and it's always fun to go through old photo albums. I want more pictures of my boyfriend and I together we do a lot with each other but i dont have pictures to remind me of those moments. I'm not sure how to get him to smile and not cover his face infront of a camera. Any advice?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him what you've written here.

• Oh hey, did it work?

• Yeah it did. didn't realize how easy it was, guess i was over thinking. Thanks!

• No problem, just remember for the future that communication and self-awareness are some of the most important factors in anything! :)