He said he just wanted fun but his actions/behaviour says different?

Hi people! I'm a 20 year old female and I've been talking to this guy (21) for a little while, he is gorgeous and we both agreed we didn't want a relationship and we wanted to have fun. After spending some nights with him it keeps making me think he's thinking differently to what he's saying? (although I could be wrong) He travelled over an hour and a half to meet up with me and gym, without us hooking up and when I did go to his to do the deed as politely as I can put it, he introduced me to his family he's living with. I went out for my sisters birthday but halfway through he kept in contact with me, I ended up going back to his and he said to me he's glad I was there because he knew I was safe. Even when it comes to staying at his place he will sleep close to me, giving me little pecks while I'm asleep or falling asleep, basically doing all of these touchy feel things that I didn't think would come to play with hook ups and casual relations? It could be that he wants the feeling of a relationship without actually having to be in one, but it's starting to confuse me and play on my mind a little! I also have my own personal insecurities in relationships because of horrific past experiences (so cliché) but it's enough to make me distance myself from him and well I guess discontinue what's going on.. A guy as gorgeous as he is it's not difficult for him to find casual flings, but why be so affectionate towards me? I'm looking forward to hearing the responses!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't confuse his actions which suggest a relationship and his desire to pursue one. As long as he knows and accepts that you are not ready or interested in a relationship, you get exactly what you need. If he is suggesting or pressuring you for a relationship, that would put you under stress. But if he isn't, then any issues you have with it are ones you are bringing yourself. Enjoy it and use this as an opportunity to overcome some of your anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • Remove yourself from his presence this instant young girl! Jesus Lordy same me from these kids!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a NSA relationship to me, he might be confused as well not knowing what he wants

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes