Ladies: How should a guy respond in a dating app when a girl asks how his Christmas was, when the guy spent the Christmas day working?

This would normally seem like an easy answer to me, I would just say, it was alright, I worked the entire Christmas day. Except that when ever I give any type of straight forward response like that, the girl just stopped responding in the past. I should note that I have never had much success talking with women, but especially in a dating apps. In this situation I don't know if just being straight forward sounds boring or if it sounds depressing. That isn't my intention, but it's the way I think I must come across since I haven't had any success.

Also in this case she also asked what my favorite present was, except again I won't be seeing any family members for another week. So I haven't exchanged any presents.

I want to send this girl a response that's honest but also intriguing, so that she wants to talk further and eventually meet.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say it was good

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE