He is leaving me on flucking read again... yep another one of those posts?

My boyfriend is leaving me fucking read again.. it's been 3 days since we've text3d. I'm triyng to be paitient, but he even ignored me saying happy new years. opened it, left it.

It is now Monday, the only thing he has sent me was last night at 5am. saying 'hey'. nothing more, ignored the rant I sent him where I said I'm extremely depressed.

My biggest thing is when we're together, he is completely caring, and fine. Into me. Acts like a boyfriend. Yet he can't even respond to my texts. what the fluck
Updates:
He just messaged me saying he was working.. but its been 3 DAYS, that is no excuse

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he's being two faced...
    usually I noticed it's hard for people to notice that... and also hard to call someone out on it... why?

because it's done in a way that, unless it's admitted from them, how can we really prove it...
    but we know from subtle things like this..--> if he saw it, he can say write... at work text later
    takes 2 seconds and it's 4 words.. or on break.. duhhh lol

0|0
    0|0
    • That's exactly what it sounds and looks like, but he's fine when we're together. Just won't text me, keep plans, etc. flakey

• Show All
    • Not what you said
      What he said

I already know what you have a problem with lol

• Oh lol. He never responded. I messaged him again after he opened the message, and he just said "hey :)'

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, but the problem is your not patient. He has a different communication style than you do. And 2ndly, why does he have to respond to everything you say or do right away? He may not feel like talking all the time. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. But you need to make your statements and intentions clear for him dating you. If he expects to keep a relationship with you, then tell him he has to communicate often. If it's too much for him then maybe he is not right for you if you need constant attention and emotional stimulation. Please understand that not everybody needs what you need. Also, understand as well that most men nowadays HATE texting and social media messaging. At least give him credit for making some type of effort. Some girls don't hear from guys in a week or more.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been paitient, not hearing from him in days is what gets on my nerves. We don't have to talk for an hour, just say something to let me know you're thinking of me.

4 times out of 5 he doesn't respond to me. i don't flip my lid. I tell him I'm severely depressed because of an argument and he ignores it. I tell him my phones broke, ignores it.

I have asked him to not leave me on read and tried to talk about it, he ignored that message as well.

What really gets me, is when we're together, he'll text and message other people. So I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

• Show All
    • Because I like him and who he is, I didn't think it would be like this. I love him but this is driving me insane. The plan cancelling, poor communication, not messaging me back is just the last straw.

• And this is your problem. You say you like and love somebody you don't even really know. It's very clear that you two aren't very compatible. And either one or both of you change and adapt, or you can say it's over.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Have you tried calling him? What exactly happened before he quit texting you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't because my phone broke. I snapchatted him to tell him that, but he opened and ignored that message too.

• Show All
    • This is a tough case to crack. I've got nothing. You either wait on him or don't, this is where your own judgement of him comes into place. GL

• I've got nothing either lol, hence I'm here. Thanks for your advice tho.

• Talk to him. Why isn't he texting back? Guaranteed, I check my phone at least once a few hours and most guys do as well. If he's choosing not to reply, there's gotta be a reason other than "working". Ask him why he's not replying. You gotta show your frustration and how the situation is bothering you. Make sure not to go too aggressive on him though because that just makes you look crazy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried, more than once. tried ignoring him, leaving him on read. talking to him. nothing works.

I feel crazy lol, it seems like a little thing but it's my biggest pet peeve.

• Show All
    • Bro it's actually really frustrating when I hear my girlfriend slowly drifting off into sleep then suddenly I hear nothing but static on my phone. Do you have a long distance relationship with him?

• I know it's frustrating, that'd get old with me too.

No that's the thing, he lives like 40 minutes away. kinda far but not that far.

• Wtf.. communication is very important in a relationship.. my girlfriend went to mexico to visit her parents... we. text all day long everyday since then.. we even sleep way too late talking... in the other hand, you have to talk to him.. before anyone gets hurt

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying but he won't message me back, so I can't talk to him. I had to snap him to tell him my phone is broke so I won't respond as fast, he ignored that fucking message too.

• flucking message*

• What you want to do is make him jealous. Let him think you've got another boyfriend. Text a male friend of yours (let him know what's going on first, though) and act all flirty. Let your boyfriend see you with him. Then he'll get all jealous and he'll want to be with you and he'll HOPEFULLY start acting like a proper boyfriend.

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not that into you. Doesn't want to lead you on to far. But wants to enjoy that comfortablity when your together and the fucking. You just need to slow it down back up a little play it cool. Maybe if you show interest in a nother guy then he will get jealous or something try to pull you closer. That could work. Could also backfire.

0|0
    0|0
    • That would make some sense. We haven't had sex yet, but I give him head often.

• It's look like your reaching for something that's not there. Because it's something you want to have. It's easy to do sometimes. Seems though like you should demand a little more. There's a lot better guys for u. It may help more than it will hurt to have a little higher standard out of what ur gettin

• Yeah I would certainly talk to him about how you're feeling. It doesn't exactly sound like he's invested in you

0|0
    0|0
    • apparently not. he's finally messaging me.. says he wishes he couldv e gone and partied with his 'boys'. said nothing about being with me and we barely see each other. He's always with the guys

• Show All
    • He's treading thin ice right now.

• Yeah I'd certainly look at your needs and wants and see if this guy is helping your life or hurting you.

• Things are strained, its better for you to either talk this out with him or pull yourself odd before the plane starts to crash

0|0
    0|0
    • that's the thing, is he is completely normal when we're together. but thats so rarely because of our schedules.

It doesn't feel strained, but it pishes me off when he ignores me like this and he knows that.

• I've tried talking to him about it

• Don't you see it as a problem, that you are only being respected when you are face to face?

• Sounds like the same issue I'm having with I girl I'm talking to. Expect I have meet her after 2 years

0|0
    0|0
  • He's most likely going through something right now and doesn't want you to be involved in it

0|0
    0|0
    • for months.

• Show All
    • I'm not going to do that because I don't play games. Either we're together or we're not, I'm not going to use our relationship as a threat to get him to text me or think or me through the day.

• Ok you do what you want to do

• Could he be cheating on you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I've thought about that, and it's possible but I doubt it. He's been cheated on, his ex is preggo by one of 3 guys, one is his best friend and the other is his coworker. both people he knows. I dont think he'd cheat on me.

• Yea that would make sense that he wouldn't but I am not how to explain his unwillingness to respond or reach out to you

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I just got out of relationship where my boyfriend would do the same exact thing. When we togetjer things were good. When we weren't it was like i was the last thing on his mind. Do him how he did you, let him. know you can play the game to, when i did all a sudden my boyfriend started replying more and faster. Or tell him how you feel and see how he responds.

0|0
    0|0
    • How long were you guys together? it's been a few months for us.

That's exactly how we are. I've told him off a few times for lying to me so he could go smoke hookah. then he doesn't remember lying to me the next day.

• Show All
    • It's driving me crazy.

• You can either stay with him and go through it or leave because it sounds like he's not ready for this relationship, its up to you. Dont gotta end on bad terms though.

• He can't respond when he's with his wife and kids 🤷🏽‍♀️ get the hint sis

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol you kidding? he lives with mom and dad. but yeah I'm starting to get he doesn't care.

• Show All
    • That's it? Lmao they could just get tested and figure out you lied tho. I'd plan much much worse. Best believe that.

• It's a work in progress. Lol. But I want them to get themselves and everyone else tested... it would be humiliating for them. if they got their other people to test.

• I went through the same thing with my ex and still do... be patient he’s probably busy

0|0
    1|1
    • Actually that is an excuse and a good one... chill.

• Show All
    • I am not clingy or immature, but I expect someone to at least act like they think of me through their day. He wants to move in with me but can't be bothered to text me back

• He does think about you. I guarantee he does and also, you are being immature. Just by saying you’re not being it. And yes you are being clingy.

• Drop him girl. You don't need dead weight in 2018

2|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a douchebag

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up then

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes