He is leaving me on flucking read again... yep another one of those posts?

My boyfriend is leaving me fucking read again.. it's been 3 days since we've text3d. I'm triyng to be paitient, but he even ignored me saying happy new years. opened it, left it.

It is now Monday, the only thing he has sent me was last night at 5am. saying 'hey'. nothing more, ignored the rant I sent him where I said I'm extremely depressed.

My biggest thing is when we're together, he is completely caring, and fine. Into me. Acts like a boyfriend. Yet he can't even respond to my texts. what the fluck
He just messaged me saying he was working.. but its been 3 DAYS, that is no excuse

715

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he's being two faced...
    usually I noticed it's hard for people to notice that... and also hard to call someone out on it... why?

because it's done in a way that, unless it's admitted from them, how can we really prove it...
    but we know from subtle things like this..--> if he saw it, he can say write... at work text later
    takes 2 seconds and it's 4 words.. or on break.. duhhh lol

• That's exactly what it sounds and looks like, but he's fine when we're together. Just won't text me, keep plans, etc. flakey

• Not what you said
      What he said

I already know what you have a problem with lol

• Oh lol. He never responded. I messaged him again after he opened the message, and he just said "hey :)'

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, but the problem is your not patient. He has a different communication style than you do. And 2ndly, why does he have to respond to everything you say or do right away? He may not feel like talking all the time. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. But you need to make your statements and intentions clear for him dating you. If he expects to keep a relationship with you, then tell him he has to communicate often. If it's too much for him then maybe he is not right for you if you need constant attention and emotional stimulation. Please understand that not everybody needs what you need. Also, understand as well that most men nowadays HATE texting and social media messaging. At least give him credit for making some type of effort. Some girls don't hear from guys in a week or more.

• I've been paitient, not hearing from him in days is what gets on my nerves. We don't have to talk for an hour, just say something to let me know you're thinking of me.

4 times out of 5 he doesn't respond to me. i don't flip my lid. I tell him I'm severely depressed because of an argument and he ignores it. I tell him my phones broke, ignores it.

I have asked him to not leave me on read and tried to talk about it, he ignored that message as well.

What really gets me, is when we're together, he'll text and message other people. So I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

• Because I like him and who he is, I didn't think it would be like this. I love him but this is driving me insane. The plan cancelling, poor communication, not messaging me back is just the last straw.

• And this is your problem. You say you like and love somebody you don't even really know. It's very clear that you two aren't very compatible. And either one or both of you change and adapt, or you can say it's over.