Who should ask the other out on a second date? Guy or girl?

I went out on a first date with this guy. Afterwards he asked if he could go out again and I said definitely. However, he hasn’t brought up the second date idea since. It’s been a week. We still Snapchat though.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• ... if you want to do something just do it. Are you afraid he will tell you no?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was going to ask him, but then someone told me he is supposed to ask. And if he doesn’t, it’s for a reason - that kind of freaked me out

• O_o who said that? that was bad advice.. if you are going to do wait you got to tease him into doing. Don't just do the silent treatment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either of you can. I would say he should, because its nice when the guys asls the girl. But if your getting impatient and want to go on another date sooner than later, you can initiate it too. Just invite him to a movie or hangout or an event.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE