Who should ask the other out on a second date? Guy or girl?

I went out on a first date with this guy. Afterwards he asked if he could go out again and I said definitely. However, he hasn’t brought up the second date idea since. It’s been a week. We still Snapchat though.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... if you want to do something just do it. Are you afraid he will tell you no?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was going to ask him, but then someone told me he is supposed to ask. And if he doesn’t, it’s for a reason - that kind of freaked me out

• O_o who said that? that was bad advice.. if you are going to do wait you got to tease him into doing. Don't just do the silent treatment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either of you can. I would say he should, because its nice when the guys asls the girl. But if your getting impatient and want to go on another date sooner than later, you can initiate it too. Just invite him to a movie or hangout or an event.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Don't think about who should. Who will do it? If you really like someone, don't go through those mind games. Do what your gut instincts tell you to do. Ever feel that pressure of replying to someone you like slowly, just to pretend like you're busy and have a life? That's bad. There are lots of things that influence how we think we should act towards someone we like. If you want the second date, go ask him for it. Don't wait for him to do it and regret it forever. Good luck dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHOEVER WANTS A SECOND DATE. There is no such rule as "you do it first". You've no idea how many potentially good relationships were ruined by not making a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it should be the guy to bring it up since he offered it maybe just toss a hint that your available some day like hey remember that second date you offered well I'm free this coming Friday if you don't have plans

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever didn't initiate the first. I think it would be a sign that they had a good first date

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl... because it symbols great modesty..

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both should make an atemped at it

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think that he is the one who should ask you out. It's good that you still Snapchat. Perhaps, he's been really busy lately. Just keep chatting with him, ask him fun questions about himself to let him know that you're still interested and wait for him to ask you out again.

0|0
    0|0
    • just wondering what if that was a guy you like and he never did it?

Recommended myTakes