Guys, if a guy really loves a girl, will he ever forget about her?

Would he ever get over her? Or would he always go back to her if the window was ever open? Have any of you loved a girl so much that you never got over her?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I have only ever been truly in love with one woman, I've never felt the same way about anyone before. We broke up over a year ago, I'm still in love with her, I'll never forget how she made me feel, I'll never be over her

• What made her special, and why did you guys break up?

• She is special to me because of the way she would always treat me. She'd always be supportive, on my side, she wasn't afraid to tell me when I'm wrong, I respect her because she never degraded herself or did anything she didn't want to. She is a very powerful woman when it comes to her personality at it really stood out for me, I've never met a woman who has challenged me to be better, always pushing me to be better and be happy. We broke up over something that happened, we had been arguing for a while because people around us always wanted to comment and say something which would cause us to argue with each other, when our relationship became unhappy she did something I never forgave her for, then in retaliation I did something to get back at her, things broke down between us very quickly after being together for three years, we never used to be that way we were best friends