Guys, if a guy really loves a girl, will he ever forget about her?

Would he ever get over her? Or would he always go back to her if the window was ever open? Have any of you loved a girl so much that you never got over her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have only ever been truly in love with one woman, I've never felt the same way about anyone before. We broke up over a year ago, I'm still in love with her, I'll never forget how she made me feel, I'll never be over her

0|0
    0|0
    • What made her special, and why did you guys break up?

• She is special to me because of the way she would always treat me. She'd always be supportive, on my side, she wasn't afraid to tell me when I'm wrong, I respect her because she never degraded herself or did anything she didn't want to. She is a very powerful woman when it comes to her personality at it really stood out for me, I've never met a woman who has challenged me to be better, always pushing me to be better and be happy. We broke up over something that happened, we had been arguing for a while because people around us always wanted to comment and say something which would cause us to argue with each other, when our relationship became unhappy she did something I never forgave her for, then in retaliation I did something to get back at her, things broke down between us very quickly after being together for three years, we never used to be that way we were best friends

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• 4 years in a relationship, we lived together and we talked about getting married. It took me 3 years to start dating seriously again, but it was quite a difficult process and I had to work for it. If a guy doesn't work for it, he might never get over it, but this is something you might want to talk to him to know if you should continue investing on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is love. Think about what you love the most, doesn't even need to be a person. Now take that away, do you just get over it? Nope. You still love it even though it is gone. Guys are humans and have feelings just like girls contrary to popular belief.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I love my ex-girlfriend I know I did and there's always a small a piece of me that will always love her despite are horribly bad breakup.

If she ever came back to me and told me that she loved me I would probably tell her that I loved her too but there was so much damage done to our lives that we can never get back together.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience, if you really love someone it's hard to stay friends or not make yourself get over her. Watching her fall in love with someone else sucks. Knowing she's walking up next to someone else sucks. Just knowing that someone besides you is making her feel safe and happy is a shitty feeling.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don’t you move on? Or is it harder to move on if you really loved her?

• Depends on the girl and situation. For me it's easier to move on if we've ended on bad terms. On the other hand if you love someone that you just can't be with for some reason or another, it can be tough to let go for the same reasons I mentioned above. It's really all situational.

• If he really loves her then us hard to forget about like if he likes her personality which is probably the most important part and she ticks every preference of the guys , he won't forget her

1|0
    0|0
  • If you were in a legitimate (good or bad) relationship or at the very least were amazing in bed, we do not forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have someone I feel this way about. You shouldn't ever wish that on anyone. It's a painful memory to be held onto.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you still think about her/love her?

• Before I use to. Except I've found someone who I love even more than her, and she makes me incredibly happy.

• You just can't forget the feeling and the good what you had with that person, butt at some point in your life is gonna come another who's gonna do the same thing or be with you forever ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Despite what women think we take breakups with women we genuinely care about pretty hard. I think most guys have that "one that got away".

0|0
    0|0
  • Time and circumstance can soften the sting and eventually make you get over someone but with that kind of love you never forget them... They're apart of you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard for me to forget about my crush. I talked to her and when I moved away I felt like I lost appart of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No hell remember you her forever. Won't be hung up on her necessarily for too long. But will at least definitely remember who she is that's for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not truly fallen in love, but I would say this would be true

0|0
    0|0
  • You know what they say " the hardest part is letting go"

0|0
    0|0
  • No a guy never gets over it some guys like me would rather die then get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short answer. No

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • no will not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about others, but for me, the answer is "no". She left me in November, 1979. 38 years ago. I wish she would have told me what I did wrong, but she never complained about anything. (We never had an argument.) Anyway, I still miss her something awful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes