My boyfriend had feeling for someone but won't admit to me, what should I do?

Have you ever got into a situation that you think your boyfriend is the problem, but in reality, you're the problem?
That's me right now. Let's called my boyfriend A, and the girl he has feeling for B.
I've been with A for a year (we started dating in January) and in September, I started to notice he talked to this specific girl and I warned him that she had feeling for him but he didn't listen to me. I was uncomfortable about it so i started to give him attitude and we started to fight over petty stuff.
When we finally talked about our problem, he told me that he talked to his friend (B) more than talking to me because I gave him attitude, and he started to treat B as if she was his girlfriend (hanging out with her, going to concert, bring her to dance practice,...). When I confronted him about his feeling for B, he told me that he only liked her as a friend but when he posted her photo on his Instagram stories (twice), he always hid me and told me that he knew i would be jealous even though i told him i was cool about it. Plus, he didn't celebrate my birthday (or get me a gift) with me but he celebrated her birthday instead. He put a bunch of heart emoji in her contact, and they never stopped talking (Every single day). B has two Instagram account, one that she posted her personal but the other account, she posted a bunch of photos of her and A. She puts caption like "He's cute", "me and a routine: wake up, play game for 5 hours.", "get a man like him". It was really hurt for me to see those photos but why would he tell me that he didn't have feeling for her but she would post photos as if they're dating? Furthermore, he blamed that this relationship is doomed because of me, and he didn't change or anything. My friends said that i'm really feeble-minded to stay with him but I felt like it's all my fault in this relationship.
P/s: I'm 17 by the way, i accidentally put the wrong age on my profile.
  • Break up?
  • No break up?
I understand that it was part of my fault for giving him attitude and started to fight over petty stuff but i felt hurt when he constantly talked t other girls instead of me. This is my first relationship though.

913

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to me now, he don't love you, you did one mistake you showed him your attitude that's why now he likes to make you jealous and angry, you don't have to show your attitude and jealousy to him. Show him that you really don't care ok because when you show him your jealousy then he will get a chance to make you sad and more jealous so leave him right now without saying anything to him, he loved you but it was a crush only. See a guy who was not sincere to you how could he will sincere with anyone even he is not sincere with you he spent 9 months with you and he left you and had a fight with you because he loves other girl now, he don't know your value he don't know the value of real love real feelings real and good parthner... So I suggest you to leave him because now he have no interest in you...

Sorry if I said anything wrong or if I hurt you... Stay blessed and happy face the problems but don't react on it... Life is like the stairs sometimes up and sometimes down so try to be a strong and brave person...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Situations like this seem to happen more with social media becoming a part of our lives. You have every right to be concerned about this. I say break up or at least take a break.

During breaks many people find where they are in a relationship. If during that break he still posts on Instagram with B, then break up because clearly he doesn't seem to care for you enough.

I have been in this situation. The best thing you can do is communication, whether it's to him or even his best friend, talk to someone close to you both. The thing that saved my relationship was showing him, during the break, how much this hurts me. If he does nothing to change, you will know what to do.

I hope this helps. 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE