How to pull a guy out of the friend zone?

How can you tell he likes you enough to pull him out? And how do you do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't it can't be subtle guys don't get or see subtle. if your going to do it then you have to let him know that you like him. Suggest that you would like to go on a date with him sometime. Don't ask him out if you don't want to but suggest it.
    I hope it works out for you. It did with me and my girlfreind. Though she had terrible timing things worked out. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pay attention to if he gives you special treatment over other girls. Try flirtatious glances where you smile with your eyes and grin at him. Guys can't resist that look. If he tries to separate you from other friends so you can be one on one also a good sign. If he copies/ mirrors you.. Also really good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• "hey i kinda have a thing for you would you like to grab a drink sometime" its the same for girls as it is for guys. just ask especially if he's shy or been rejected before. no guy forgets a rejection and asking again and getting rejected a second time is literally the thing of nightmares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say this, he'll be down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys give up once their in the friendzone

0|0
    0|0
  • Propose him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just marry him right then and there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• ask. literally. be honest. that is the only way to know for sure. that’s how i did it. do not be annoying and assume crap. it’s 2018 time for efficiency and maturity.

4|0
    0|0
  • If you both have a common interest in something say movies by a director you both enjoy, you could ask them to go see their upcoming film and then slowly work from there but you'll have to tell them your feelings or they won't be certain you like them

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a hard time knowing how to do this too lol. Sometimes you just have to hint that you're interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just yell him how you feel!! I know it's hard believe me. I literally did this like mid November and it was difficult but it worked and we are now dating :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show him you’re interested in him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Realise him he is special for you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes