Can someone tell me whats going on?

Okay, so, in August this guy (lets call him Kk) asked me out (I was new and I didn't know him very well and I neevverr dated before. I "talked" to guys before, but never dated them) I told him I'm not ready to have a boyfriend and that I was new and trying to get to know people. I don't think he knew I never had a boyfriend. After I told him that, he said when I'm ready he'll be "my man" and we talked everyday all day on the phone and texting, he was my "best friend". The phone calls and texts got slower and slower (he stopped talking to me like he used to. Like we'll talk, but not talk a lot). Then i became his sister. But, at school he would mess with me and poke me (playful stuff). I dated a guy in November on the 18th (lets call him Jj) Jj and i broke up on the 24th (I never should've dated him. People said he cheated) he wanted his ex because she texted him and told him she missed him... But that's another story for another time.. Maybe on the 15th of December Kk and I were texting. We were talking about my ex (JJ). I told him they're all the same and he said "you think I'm the same?" Later he told me to call him and I did. (It started back up again. The texting and phone calls) When I tell him I'll call him back later he'll say, "no" and stuff. And when I don't call him back at the time I said I would he will ask why. He called my sweetheart and baby girl and I don't know why and he got me something for Christmas. He confused me. A day before Christmas eve he stopped calling. I didn't think nothing of it. Then he started talking to my friend (his friend too) now I'm just looking stupid. I was otp with his cousin and his cousin was about to prank call someone so he told me to call Kk's phone, so kk sent me a message saying "no don't talk to me" (i think he was playing because we was otp until 3 am) Friday of this week, he gave me a "between us two tbh" and he said I'm smart, funny fun to mess with and I'm cute. Sooo sorry for these long long paragraphs 😂😂

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• To be fair, I think it's a little much to say ALL guys are the same after you date a single guy for six days lol

But regardless, he likes you. If you like him too then just go for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ik but I talked to other guys and my friends also dated guys. Plus we go to a small small private school... and okay 👌 thank you

• Omg Soo long and my English is not the best.
    Look he still have some feelings so give him some... Whater where he can jump... Or alt leaste he can wash his foot. But if he don't show any interest then forget it. He has another one then... Or he just don't like you in that way anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont overcomplicate things. kk likes you.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes