I need advice please?

So if you think a boy likes you, but you don’t feel that way towards him and you two are really close , say he just asked you out, how would i say no without loosing friendship?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't, you let him fall for you and he's gonna be hurt. Hopefully he'll get over it.

• I know that it’ll hurt him, but it’s just that we’re so close and you know it’ll be weird loosing them.

• Itll be down to him how he reacts, everyone is different. It happened to me once and I stopped being friends with them because I didn't want the feelings to continue when I knew she didn't feel the same

• Okay that’s fair enough, i mean he is that type of person that’s understanding but I don't know i’ll have to see what happens🤔

Most Helpful Girl