Does it seem like he loves me?

I've been seeing this guy for 8 months. We have been on and off but at the moment we are going good. Sometimes I question whether he really means it when he says he loves me.

A few nights ago he was drunk and said you don't even realise how much I love you. I thought maybe he was just drunk and saying things he doesn't mean. Then 2 days we were sleeping he woke up, seemed to be half asleep cuddled me and said I love you so much. He also tells me he loves me during sex (😂) He is always the one to say he loves me first randomly and he is doing it a lot lately.

Does it sound like he really does? This is probably a stupid question!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG! ... He had fallen in love with you?
    Now be a good girl and be honest with him. Tell him you don't feel the same way.. that hen hecdats it, you don't feel comfortable and you'd prefer he doesn't say it anymore. Doing that is a reflection of your character - not his.

• I do feel the same way I'm just making sure that he means it. That's why I asked this question

• I'm speaking from experience.. and how I feel.. if he's not in love with you.. he won't touch you like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's just playing with you, I never met a guy that would say he loves me when we're only friends

• We're not friends. We're in a relationship

• By seeing each other I meant relationship

• I can't read your mind so you can't blame me that you didn't mention it