Guys, If your first date is the first time you've ever met, why do guys want a kiss at the end?

I could understand if you'd known each other from work or school and after weeks or months of flirting decided to go out, but when you literally just met them two hours ago? Yet guys always do it. Always. They lean in, and you've just had food and/or drinks and know your breath is probably awful, and it's right in the parking lot where everyone can see you. Why?

My dad would say it's "payment" for buying a meal.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a lot of different reasons why someone do that.
    Here you have a few.
    1. He's testing where he has you.
    2. If you kiss her on the first date you doesn't get in to the friendzone (funny assumption that are flying around)
    3. He are after something more.
    4. He have feelings.
    and so on...

Ask yourself why would you do it!