Preparing for marathon sex for multiple days?

My guy and I are going away for the first time to Vegas for four days. The most time we’ve spent together at one time is two days. We always have multiple rounds of sex. The two days we spent together while I didn’t require lube to stay wet it did cause me to be very sore. I can’t imagine how much sex is going to take place over four days. What tips do you have to be able to keep going? I know logic says lay off some but I can’t resist him.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you going to Vegas to have sex? Does losing shit tons of money turn you on or something?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question Ms Rem and I think you answered it:)
    If you know, or suspect, that you might be having lots of fun sex, use lube anyway right from the start. I think that will solve it for you.
    Have fun!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would like to talk to you...

• Thank you for the MHO Ms Rem, you are so sweet!

• Most welcome... Would you mind pm? I know you told you won't the last time I asked... But after reading certain opinions I would I like to talk to you