Preparing for marathon sex for multiple days?

My guy and I are going away for the first time to Vegas for four days. The most time we’ve spent together at one time is two days. We always have multiple rounds of sex. The two days we spent together while I didn’t require lube to stay wet it did cause me to be very sore. I can’t imagine how much sex is going to take place over four days. What tips do you have to be able to keep going? I know logic says lay off some but I can’t resist him.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you going to Vegas to have sex? Does losing shit tons of money turn you on or something?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question Ms Rem and I think you answered it:)
    If you know, or suspect, that you might be having lots of fun sex, use lube anyway right from the start. I think that will solve it for you.
    Have fun!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would like to talk to you...

• Thank you for the MHO Ms Rem, you are so sweet!

• Most welcome... Would you mind pm? I know you told you won't the last time I asked... But after reading certain opinions I would I like to talk to you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Make him feel the best with your wet thingy... Lick him all and have a great foreplay make your tits hard and tell him to suck and bite those little hard... So that you can feel them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring a lot of lube, Gatorade, and snacks. And maybe some weed ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to keep using foreplay after you orgasm or you get dry. Or tell him to go down on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy some lube it always helps also maybe do some oral rather then vaginal sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lube, lube, lube Even though you self lubricate?

0|0
    0|0
  • Give up your ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a wonderful trip

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Make a sexual bucket list of things you want to try or do then start checking them off. Its Vegas girl go crazy!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes