Why are guys such sex craving jerks?

Almost every guy I've ever talked to has always only wanted one thing, sexual attention. It's disgusting like why is that the only thing on their mind when looking for a girlfriend? It seems like girls usually actually want a healthy relationship and guys just act like they don't care.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to the guys who you do not usually talk to. *Almost* every guy you talk to has only wanted one thing according to you, so what's wrong with the boys you talk to who do not seem to want the sexual attention?

Predatory boys are going to treat you like prey, so make yourself the predator instead and go after boys you think are compatible for yourself. If it turns out they aren't, shut them down and move on if what you truly want is a "healthy relationship." Dating is complicated and unless you get lucky, you're going to meet a lot of people before you find one worth dating. Take the initiative, learn from your mistakes, and don't "put out" too quickly like your female peers do or make the mistake of doing.

One of the problem's I've noticed with girls is that they keep interacting with or dating boys who are exactly the same as the last boy, expecting different results. That's insanity. And I think it's because while boys might be more desperate for sex, girls are more desperate for that love and commitment and so they find themselves willing to settle too soon instead of taking things slowly. It has never been difficult for me to tell which girls to stay away from so I don't get why girls struggle with the same.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Young guys are horny a lot of the time and that can breed a kind of sexual obsession than negates better judgement. Imagine being starving hungry and having someone try to talk to you about science when all you want is cake. It's that kind of scenario. That said, it doesn't mean that guys lack the ability to be respectful despite their urges.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem like the type of girl who have low standards and date jerks then complain about it, piece of advice: elevate your standards to the point where jerks won't go near you, but not every girl is capable of that since they crave attention more than anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't really give a shit about sex.
    For a lot of guys I'd guess it's the fact we aren't really viewed as desirable the same way girls are and we look for those sexual opportunities while girls get handed them.
    Just the way the world works, there s always contradictions to the rule though.

0|0
    0|0
  • not saying it makes it right but that is kind of one of the main factors. we were created to recreate. so initially one of a males biggest thoughts is sex. The bigger question is why can't some mean control it.

1|0
    0|0
  • why do girls not accept the male nature but demand us guys to accept the female nature?
    every guy thast's not asexual wants sex period. to find one that wants more than that, you gotta keep searching, cause there are more than enough out there but guess what it's not gonna be the douche hitting on you in the club. in my opinion it's more unreasonable to expect a relationship right away than expecting sex within the first 10 dates...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are women such prudish assholes?
    Look, generalisations are always bad.

You had some bad experiences in the past, but really that comes down to either poor choice or shitty luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because everyone talks about sex. It’s expected that a guy has sexual experience and wants sex. I don’t think that should be true but it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • At that age, yeah sex is on many a guy's mind. There are men that do want a relationship, even at that age. You're probably not talking to guys that do at this moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of them... it depend on you and depend on him and what you want both... search for the guy who wants with you in a real life and real relationship not just to have a sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so guys are like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... do you talk to guys, who might be interested in anything else? The nerds, etc?

0|0
    0|0
    • I talk to a lot of different guys. My ex boyfriend was a nerd himself, and my current crush is kinda dorky, I never try to go for jocks or whatever bc I kinda hate sports. Popular guys don't much like me bc I'm not a slut like every other girl in school.

• Well. In that case, it is the age range. As the others have pointed out, most 16 years old guys would fuck everybody - women, twice as they say. Be patient :/

• There are many girls who really need a sex... Even girls crave for sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is the #1 thing men want from women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's in their DNA

0|0
    0|0
  • You're speaking to the wrong guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Then how do I find the right ones?

• I don't know but myself personally wouldn't talk about that shit. I'm sure as hell not the only one

• Not all guys are that way, but many are unfortunately.
    Your statement is very general, and the men demographic you've had interaction with is probably not that large.
    Decent men do exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is how we are. We want sex, yes. We also want closeness, but male and female priorities are different. Women prioritize the emotional aspect; males prioritize the physical aspect. But we both still generally want the same things.

That being said, you must be talking about teenage boys. And they're barely post-pubescent. So, they're definitely going to want sex, obviously. Over time, they will learn that females view sex like you do.

See, males start off projecting their instincts onto females. They think, "I love the idea of sex, so females should, too!" It takes them time to learn that women are different and want different things, to lead up to sex. Females also project their nature onto males, but that's a different topic.

It boils down the our reproductive resources. To women, sex is high risk. Instinctually, you could literally die from getting pregnant. And, if you pick the wrong guy, that's 9 months of wasted time you could have spent finding the ideal male. But, sex is low risk to males. We lose nothing from boning a bunch of different women.

Mmm. But. This said, it might sound like males are more shallow than females. I don't believe that is the case. Women do want a healthy relationship. But there's more to it than that. Women want a male who protects, provides, and sacrifices for her. Women want a male's very life to be dedicated to her. I'd say wanting someone's life is a lot more than wanting a part of them, yeah? But, it doesn't matter if you agree or not: I'm just expressing my POV.

Either way, this shows that the depth of male love goes further than female love ever could. Men will die for their lovers. Women will die for their children, but not for their lovers. It is the male role to protect and provide. But that is a sacrifice.

So why should a male sacrifice for you? Why should a male provide for you? Why should a male protect you? Well, largely for sex. It's an exchange. You will only want sex if you deem him as a worthwhile investment to *your* future. The male will also benefit from the closeness and the healthy relationship, and he will like that aspect as well--but, yes, the main priority is sex.

We are both animals, and we are both shallow, in our own ways. Coming to terms with that will help you in the long run.

To you, sex is a risk. But to the male, the relationship itself is a risk. You might die in childbirth, he might have to die defending you. That's how we instinctually feel.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's natural for guys to want sex. Get over it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because guys do not have to worry about getting pregnant

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens because girls give in. Guys seem to expect it now. Sex, nude pics, whatever. Only happens because girls let it happen!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes