Why are guys such sex craving jerks?

Almost every guy I've ever talked to has always only wanted one thing, sexual attention. It's disgusting like why is that the only thing on their mind when looking for a girlfriend? It seems like girls usually actually want a healthy relationship and guys just act like they don't care.

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to the guys who you do not usually talk to. *Almost* every guy you talk to has only wanted one thing according to you, so what's wrong with the boys you talk to who do not seem to want the sexual attention?

Predatory boys are going to treat you like prey, so make yourself the predator instead and go after boys you think are compatible for yourself. If it turns out they aren't, shut them down and move on if what you truly want is a "healthy relationship." Dating is complicated and unless you get lucky, you're going to meet a lot of people before you find one worth dating. Take the initiative, learn from your mistakes, and don't "put out" too quickly like your female peers do or make the mistake of doing.

One of the problem's I've noticed with girls is that they keep interacting with or dating boys who are exactly the same as the last boy, expecting different results. That's insanity. And I think it's because while boys might be more desperate for sex, girls are more desperate for that love and commitment and so they find themselves willing to settle too soon instead of taking things slowly. It has never been difficult for me to tell which girls to stay away from so I don't get why girls struggle with the same.