Lots of tinder matches would mean the person is attractive?

Does getting much matches on tinder means that the person is attractive?

718

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of Tinder matches would mean that you're female. And, since guys don't get nearly as many swipes as girls, it's often recommended to guys to just swipe right for *every* girl. That way you might get some back.

There was a test done on youtube with a super hot female and a super hot male. Both tested how many swipes they got. The super hot chick got like, 5 times as many swipes than the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of tinder matches mean you are typically the physical attractive people want to bang. Not normally a good thing.

• Why isn't it?

• Unless you want a thirsty one night stand, these guys usually just ask for sex or make gross comments about your body