Lots of tinder matches would mean the person is attractive?

Does getting much matches on tinder means that the person is attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of Tinder matches would mean that you're female. And, since guys don't get nearly as many swipes as girls, it's often recommended to guys to just swipe right for *every* girl. That way you might get some back.

There was a test done on youtube with a super hot female and a super hot male. Both tested how many swipes they got. The super hot chick got like, 5 times as many swipes than the guy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of tinder matches mean you are typically the physical attractive people want to bang. Not normally a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why isn't it?

• Unless you want a thirsty one night stand, these guys usually just ask for sex or make gross comments about your body

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Most men swipe right on every semi attractive woman they see, because they're playing the odds. Women fundamentally are the ones picking on tinder. And tinder isn't a place to find a relationship, and tinder is definitely not the best place to find a guy that isn't a fuckboi

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys swipe left on everyone so naw but if your a dude and you get lots of matches girls definitely like your look. Dress like what people want to see and you will get matches. If I put up a shirtless pic I would get tons of matches with sluts lol which is not what I'm looking for. They'll have to like me for who I am before they get a peek at these pex :>

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys, yes. For girls, not necessarily.
    Even average looking girls will get tons of matches on Tinder.

0|1
    0|0
  • It either means you're attractive or so weird they have to question (example some made an account with a lamp and got so many matches there phone wouldn't stop buzzing 24/7)

0|0
    0|0
  • No because so many guys on Tinder are swipping right to everyone to cast a wide net so they actually get any matches at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a Guy, yes. For a women I would say there’s no way to tell unless if you have a ton of super hot guys matching with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. It means desperation. Many guys just cast a big net, you know...

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm the rare guy that doesn't swipe left on everyone. I only do it to a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • On Tinder... defenitly... thats one reason why such dating apps are not reliable, because you don't swipe because of character but being pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a man, yes. Not always for women since men swipe randomly a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • So over a 1000 match for a girl is normal?

• Yes, unless you're ugly then it's unusual. If you're average or above then it's not difficult to get 1000 matches. I had almost 4000 when I used tinder plus a few months ago.

• Yup...

0|0
    0|0
  • Women get far more right swipes than men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    1|0
  • I usually swipe to ugly fat asses, all I need is sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Most guys just want to bang something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. When I'm bored I just swipe right really fast

0|0
    0|0
  • guess that might be a clue they are attractive or at least used good pics

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I’ve had 700+ matches. You know how many i talk to? One. And I’ve been single for four years lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on Tinder for about 20 minutes and I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. However people with creative witty bio descriptions also get a lot of matches

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes if its a guy.
    Maybe if it's a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for girls, no. Guys practically click yes on every profile.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes