Turks hate the Kurds, but they fall in love with Kurdish girls. why?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m a kurd, i lived in istanbul for a while and have a lot of turk friends and even had a turk girlfriend, outside politics they live together, like eachother and even marry eachother, of course there are a few percentage of both parts whom seriously hate each other, but not the whole majority !
    As i experienced turks tend to be more cold and stick their head in work and money most of the time (both men and women) while kurds are more warm and welcoming so you’d see a lot of turkish guys and girls dating kurds or even preferring them !

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Because love is blind. It doesn't discriminate or judge. If love strikes you, there is nothing you can do about it unless your heart is truly evil.

If people began to see people as what they are humans! Instead of dividing them because they were born on the wrong side of an imaginary line the world would be a better place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turk guys are... sometimes worse than Indians.

And Erdogan hates kurds. Most turks don't give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, how many Indians gave you met anyway? Get your facts right since, Indians are one of the most loving and caring people out there.

• Not on the internet they aren't.

Not a lot in person so see me corrected: On the internet. Sorry for the unclear generalisation.

• Yeah, it's not fair to judge a country based on a thousand people. Even, many guys from abroad have been rude, racist and insulting but, I never said that, the country is bad.

• maybe because kurdish girls in turkey also love or fall in love with turks?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think , they don't hate each other... specially people, it's just something from the fake media

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't call it love, call it sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say. But, one should respect everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Turks are stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the vaaaaggggggine

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not a turk op, sry can't tell you...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sods law

0|0
    0|0
  • They hate the men but want the women

0|0
    0|0
  • romeo and juliet?

0|0
    0|0
  • isn't that the way it always is?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes