How do you know if a guy is serious about you?

(I know this is super vague)

37

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's down on one knee with a ring in his hand ๐Ÿ˜‚

If he shares his food with you๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah seriously though, I reckon if he invites you to meet his family

• His family lives across the country

• About 3-4 months I think

• Well, hard to say but he could be using you as his replacement for whatever he is in rehab for... Where he was addicted to alcohol or drugs or whatever, he could be having sex with you to keep his mind off of it if you get me, but then he could also be being serious, me might just need time... hard to tell

Most Helpful Girl

• When they do what they say they're going to do and honor their commitments. Actions speak louder than words. It is proven and not something that's just to hype your head. Because many men these days love to give you the pipe dream. But that's not something that's just left on men as a flaw, but women do the same as well. At least the good majority and not all of them. The best way to look at it is how does a person know that you're serious about what you do, and about them? Once you have an answer for yourself then you will have an answer for the other person.