How do you know if a guy is serious about you?

(I know this is super vague)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's down on one knee with a ring in his hand ๐Ÿ˜‚

If he shares his food with you๐Ÿ˜‚

Nah seriously though, I reckon if he invites you to meet his family

1|0
    0|0
    • His family lives across the country

• Show All
    • About 3-4 months I think

• Well, hard to say but he could be using you as his replacement for whatever he is in rehab for... Where he was addicted to alcohol or drugs or whatever, he could be having sex with you to keep his mind off of it if you get me, but then he could also be being serious, me might just need time... hard to tell

Most Helpful Girl

• When they do what they say they're going to do and honor their commitments. Actions speak louder than words. It is proven and not something that's just to hype your head. Because many men these days love to give you the pipe dream. But that's not something that's just left on men as a flaw, but women do the same as well. At least the good majority and not all of them. The best way to look at it is how does a person know that you're serious about what you do, and about them? Once you have an answer for yourself then you will have an answer for the other person.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Reliability, basically. If you can rely on him, including when sex isn't on the table, then you have a good idea that he is somewhat genuine. Time is the only way to tell.

3|0
    0|0
  • If your always initiating contact or ideas or at least more so within reason I feel safely it narrows it down to A your not the only one B he's not all that interested at all or at least nothing jumps out for him... but he wants sex or he is hoping something does or sees something else that he wants more info before resting on a judgement

0|0
    0|0
  • he will want to talk to you everytime and be jealous a lot, will a little insecure about you and will help you with everything he can. most imp he will never say goodnight till you say it๐Ÿ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • He is more interested in you than your body

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his actions to your reactions

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't lol

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2