GUYS, do you only swipe right on Tinder to girls/guys you find attractive?

There's a guy at work, we're not friends but a colleague told him I think he's hot (I work in a big supermarket). He recently matched with me on Tinder, do you think this means he finds me attractive too?

I get matching with your friends as a joke, but we're not friends and we don't talk. Does he think I'm hot?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I just swipe right to everyone and unmatch anyone who I dont find attractive. Dont want to waste any more time on the app than needed.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would say he finds you attractive yes. You could message him with some sarcastic/joke and see how he reacts.

• yeah i'd understand that but he knows who i am. if you saw someone you knew you'd be able to make a more conscious decision as to whether you'd swipe right or not depending on how you think they look/act in person you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all guys that swiped right on you are into you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE