GUYS, do you only swipe right on Tinder to girls/guys you find attractive?

There's a guy at work, we're not friends but a colleague told him I think he's hot (I work in a big supermarket). He recently matched with me on Tinder, do you think this means he finds me attractive too?

I get matching with your friends as a joke, but we're not friends and we don't talk. Does he think I'm hot?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just swipe right to everyone and unmatch anyone who I dont find attractive. Dont want to waste any more time on the app than needed.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I would say he finds you attractive yes. You could message him with some sarcastic/joke and see how he reacts.

• yeah i'd understand that but he knows who i am. if you saw someone you knew you'd be able to make a more conscious decision as to whether you'd swipe right or not depending on how you think they look/act in person you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all guys that swiped right on you are into you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he swiped right to see what happens. Maybe. He could think you're cute though.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i do that sometimes but then i unmatch if i don't want to be matched with said person

• Ofcourse.. he is trying to make a connection with you

0|0
    0|0
    • it's annoying though cause i added him on facebook a while ago, and he ignored my friend request, knowing i think he's hot! haha

• Considering that it sounds like he only wants some fun. So I'd suggest you to be careful if you're not ready for something like that.

• ahh yeah that's a valid point :) i'd be up for anything with him, but he just ignores me, it's weird

• I prefer use my tongue

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes