I dont know how to tell a girl im interested that im petrified of being vunerable emotionally?

I have a bad past and it has made jaded, cybical and paranoid. Its all a front thought its all to hide the fact that im terrified of being vunerable again. The last (and as it happens first time) i became vunerable the results almost killed me (no joke)

I've been speaking to a girl for about a month now and have arranged to meetup in a couple of weeks but i dont know how to let her know that for me to open up and be vunerable emtionally to her is something that i am terrified off because of my past and that im afraid shell think of me as undateable or unloveable

I dont plan on dropping this one the first date but i have 0 expierance in the dating world i dont even know what tp do when dating

FYI im 25 and yes im getting therapy but i need to find something to help right now

01