What would be a cute New years text message?

I'd been seeing a girl from my university for about a month before Christmas break came and she went on vacation with her family. We've texted a bit since she's been gone but I'm almost always the one who initiates the conversation and I don't want to come off as clingy or desperate so even though I think about her a lot I try not to text her.

Today is New years and I wanted to send a nice text to let her know I've been thinking about her. I really like her and we've gotten pretty intimate too but I'm still not really sure how she feels about me so I don't want to say anything that's would seem creepy but I also want to be more interesting than just saying happy New Years. Any ideas?

10