Can a friendship turn into a relationship?

1019

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. But it has to be something both friends desire and want. If they are open to relationships, that's a good thing. If they share the things you have in common in nearly everything regarding views, values, faith, beliefs, principals, etc with love, sex, marriage, etc then your good. BUT, if they aren't attracted to you in that way, and they don't have the desire to see if it's possible then it won't happen. You will just have to find somebody else who does. But best friends usually make stable and happy partners. Because usually there are no lies, no gimmicks, no deception with anything. You know their personality, they know yours. Your characters, your flaws, your history and, insecurity. They already love you as a friend, so unless you hold nothing in common regarding personal and important values then how can they not be capable of loving you romantically?

• Wow thanks for sharing your point of view. These are very wise thoughts :)