Why do women like to screw around with guys in relationships, and leave the single ones alone?

I ask, because I hear about all these guys cheating on their girlfriends, when they would never even consider doing it, when they are single, and looking for a monogamous relationship?

If this is correct, then it makes sense why women my age never bother with me... It is because I am single xD

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hope that isn't true for most girls... but it certainly isn't for me. I refuse to go for a guy in a relationship. In fact, even if one of my friends likes a guy, I wouldn't go out with him even if he asked, because I car too much about everyone's feelings. Guys that are involved and willing to screw around with other girls are just a turn off for me

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree, but you are a rare breed. Women here, like to flirt provocatively with guys that are taken, and manipulate the ones that are single, to set them up for embarassment and hurt.

• haha! I have never been in my own "breed" before... but I hate it when girls (and guys) do that, as well. I wish that some people would be more considerate of other people's feelings... there are plenty of single guys that I have talked to that would be a treasure for any woman to have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're basically vetted as being relationship material. There's no question as to whether the guys gonna commit. Which is ironic given what they're trying to do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don’t think any chick would be proud of that. Where I live there is one chick who does this and she’s shamed as a hoe by almost everyone. Though dudes still seem to sleep with her. Maybe it’s because my friends and I are a bunch of prudes but this has never happened amongst us.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is quite common where I live... There are guys that aren't as good looking as I, that have girlfriends. And there are girls the same age, that flirt with those aforementioned guys, and never even go near me.

• Show All
    • Absolutely!

Thanks for talking by the way. You can form an opinion now, now that we have talked anough... xD

What Guys Said 3

• They do this in competition with other women. They want to prove their superiority by cucking these girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's because they are not available so they get more desired. The forget things are more atractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's more exciting for them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes