Why do women like to screw around with guys in relationships, and leave the single ones alone?

I ask, because I hear about all these guys cheating on their girlfriends, when they would never even consider doing it, when they are single, and looking for a monogamous relationship?

If this is correct, then it makes sense why women my age never bother with me... It is because I am single xD

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hope that isn't true for most girls... but it certainly isn't for me. I refuse to go for a guy in a relationship. In fact, even if one of my friends likes a guy, I wouldn't go out with him even if he asked, because I car too much about everyone's feelings. Guys that are involved and willing to screw around with other girls are just a turn off for me

• I agree, but you are a rare breed. Women here, like to flirt provocatively with guys that are taken, and manipulate the ones that are single, to set them up for embarassment and hurt.

• haha! I have never been in my own "breed" before... but I hate it when girls (and guys) do that, as well. I wish that some people would be more considerate of other people's feelings... there are plenty of single guys that I have talked to that would be a treasure for any woman to have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're basically vetted as being relationship material. There's no question as to whether the guys gonna commit. Which is ironic given what they're trying to do.