She seems to be acting different, wondering if telling her I was spending new years with family instead of friends put her off?

Not sure if I'm overthinking it but noticed the last couple of days, this girl's texting has changed enough for me to be alarmed. She used to send 8-10 lines in a text but now it's half that. Her response time has also gone from 5-10 minutes to 30 mins/nearly an hour. Not all the time, she does reply quick, but something seems different in her texts.

Just wondering if it's because she asked what I was doing for new years and that I told her I was seeing the new year in with family and cooking them all a meal. She's away at her mums for the new year, so she's doing the same pretty much, but wondering if it put her off that I wasn't "out with friends" and maybe it looked like I didn't have any? Wondering if that would be a put off?

20