When should I ask for clarity?

I told her my intentions 3 and a half weeks ago. We had been texting for almost a month prior. She was flattered but wanted to take things slow etc.. and get to know be first before knowing if she wants a relationship.

Since then she has gotten way more flirty. We have gone on a date. I met the family and hung out with them for like 3 hours (same day as the date) and we text daily. Last night on the phone she even started telling me things that she was like "wait, not many people know this about me" and is filling me in on her day without me really asking what's going on.

It feels like we are starting to become a couple. Should I wait for her to bring it up? Since she is the one who needed time to process this. She knows what I want..

10