When should I ask for clarity?

I told her my intentions 3 and a half weeks ago. We had been texting for almost a month prior. She was flattered but wanted to take things slow etc.. and get to know be first before knowing if she wants a relationship.

Since then she has gotten way more flirty. We have gone on a date. I met the family and hung out with them for like 3 hours (same day as the date) and we text daily. Last night on the phone she even started telling me things that she was like "wait, not many people know this about me" and is filling me in on her day without me really asking what's going on.

It feels like we are starting to become a couple. Should I wait for her to bring it up? Since she is the one who needed time to process this. She knows what I want..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I would go on another date before you bring it up.
    Then, at the next interaction (not that date), tell her how you enjoy spending time with her and want to make things official. You understand that she wants to take things slow and wish to respect that, and if she feels strongly too, then cool, define it. If she needs more time, that's fine, just ask her to be honest with where she's at as things go forward.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes