Should I be annoyed my boyfriend never said happy new year and ignored my message saying it to then post something soon after?

• Yes
  • No

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Well how long did he ignore your message for? You have the right to be annoyed. But not everybody is going to immediately reply to your texts. Sometimes when I am with friends or doing something I don’t reply to my girlfriends texts until 2 or 3 hours later.

• He opened it and never replied to what I said and now he's talking as if I never messaged

• Best thing you could do is just talk it out with him. But if you feel like he is losing interest in you is because he probably is. But you need to find out. He could have a reason. Meaning he’s very busy, he has personal problems.

• Well he just broke up with me so it doesn't matter now

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't text or call or wants to see you on new years, he's a douche. You deserve someone who does want to do those things!