Why will he touch me but not kiss me?

i was talking to this guy. we hung out twice. he touched my boobs and my body like felt me up. all clothes on. just touching me, but he won't kiss me. so weird? first guy to ever do that. he talked about kissing me tho so i don't get it. you will touch me but not kiss me? he only brushed his lips on mine, but not kissing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time that's happening just whisper to him 'kiss me' and problem solved. He doesn't wanna feel like he's violating you, fucking feminist propaganda has ruined men, myself included, my first kiss I literally gave a monologue going into it about hoping it wouldn't be weird and is this okay and would you mind if I FUCKING GOD DAMMIT FUCK FEMINIST PROPAGANDA

0|0
    0|0
    • but why was he willing to touch my boobs, ass, and everything else lol?

• I've been in the same situation, for me, penetrating my tongue inside somebody is a lot more intimate than hands on outer body physical contact.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's extremely odd.. hmm... maybe he's just really really shy to kiss? But you'd think one would be more shy to touch someone before kissing them? I've never heard of this sort of situation so I'm honestly not too sure about what to think. He maybe had bad breath at this particular moments and was just saving you the indecency of a sour tasting mouth. That's about the only reasonable explanation I can come up with! Or he could just be a bad kisser as well.. not entirely sure! Nevertheless, I hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• He may have a tooth problem or thinks he has bad breath or mouth taste, play a game and put a mint in your mouth and challenge him to get it with his tongue

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he's a bad kisser and knows it. I don't know, that seems like a pretty odd behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone has smelly breath or he's a shy kissing virgin

1|1
    0|0
  • he is most likely worried you maybe sucked a dick and had a load in it within a certain time frame or something to that effect maybe not saying you would but for example I found out that my ex who left me for my best friend cheated on me and I kinda was worried about it again mind you she did it one time before this and I said never again and gave her another chance never (doing that again) but any way she fucked me the same night and I fucked her hard and pulled out and finished in her mouth come to find out she went right over there and made out with him hours later and she didn't have a tooth brush at my house so ya when i found out I asked him how did I taste XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your breath was bad at the time, somehow? Lol don't know what else would be the thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda weird. I would start from lips and tongue kissing, then boobs. The other way round is weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not comfortable enough kissing

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he has halitosis.

0|1
    0|0
  • He may value kissing more than sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Interested sexually

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he was nervous. That's what I'm assuming. H

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah that's really weird. That would be a dealbreaker for me. I love kissing so much

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he's only looking for sex, not a relationship. I hate to break it to you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes