Why will he touch me but not kiss me?

i was talking to this guy. we hung out twice. he touched my boobs and my body like felt me up. all clothes on. just touching me, but he won't kiss me. so weird? first guy to ever do that. he talked about kissing me tho so i don't get it. you will touch me but not kiss me? he only brushed his lips on mine, but not kissing?

312

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time that's happening just whisper to him 'kiss me' and problem solved. He doesn't wanna feel like he's violating you, fucking feminist propaganda has ruined men, myself included, my first kiss I literally gave a monologue going into it about hoping it wouldn't be weird and is this okay and would you mind if I FUCKING GOD DAMMIT FUCK FEMINIST PROPAGANDA

• but why was he willing to touch my boobs, ass, and everything else lol?

• I've been in the same situation, for me, penetrating my tongue inside somebody is a lot more intimate than hands on outer body physical contact.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's extremely odd.. hmm... maybe he's just really really shy to kiss? But you'd think one would be more shy to touch someone before kissing them? I've never heard of this sort of situation so I'm honestly not too sure about what to think. He maybe had bad breath at this particular moments and was just saving you the indecency of a sour tasting mouth. That's about the only reasonable explanation I can come up with! Or he could just be a bad kisser as well.. not entirely sure! Nevertheless, I hope this helps :)