What is the reason you broke up with your last boyfriend/girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He was so deeply embroiled in his own troubles that it just wasn't healthy for us to continue attempting a romantic relationship, even though the feelings were still there it was causing me too much pain.

But he knew it wasn't working as well, so we agreed to stay friends. I'm not sure how that will work out but I think he needs me.

0|0
    0|0
    • He needs you in what way?

• Show All
    • Yeah but there are some irreconcilable differences in our sexual preferences. I don't know if it's just because he's deeply scarred by life, but he doesn't connect love and sex at all. Sex is completely about degradation for him. I'm not sure he'll ever get beyond that. His love is something else entirely. I can't deal with that because I'm not into degradation at all.

• Yes I see... I think there is a deeper problem that lead to that... that is therapy is helpful but you should be there too... let him open up about his past...

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I had a part time job and he was basically too lazy to get a job of his own and stole money from me. Not even embezzlement. "Stealing from mommy's purse" theft.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats obvioulsy a bad thing...

• Took about a week before I actually caught on and started counting my money before and after I left the room. Confronted him, he admitted it. Told him I wouldn't make him pay it back if he left and never contacted me again.

• Sry about that... he don't deserve you

• boyfriend getting wasted every night/ day ):

0|0
    0|0
  • We rushed into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • He ghosted me

0|0
    0|0
  • He dumped me for his ex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Got bored of each other and ended it mutual.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes