Can a shy girl and shy guy work?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, absolutely. Eventually the emotions will come crashing over and the feelings they have for another. Might involve alcohol to help spur it, but it will happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, unless you're using shy synonymously with antisocial. Being shy is like being uncomfortable meeting new people and being somewhat socially awkward.
    Sometimes people won't like to interact with other people (they may have low patience with others) and they confuse themselves for shy.

If you're just nervous about getting to know him, I think that once you all warm up to each other, you'll both feel more comfortable.