Can a shy girl and shy guy work?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, absolutely. Eventually the emotions will come crashing over and the feelings they have for another. Might involve alcohol to help spur it, but it will happen.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, unless you're using shy synonymously with antisocial. Being shy is like being uncomfortable meeting new people and being somewhat socially awkward.
    Sometimes people won't like to interact with other people (they may have low patience with others) and they confuse themselves for shy.

If you're just nervous about getting to know him, I think that once you all warm up to each other, you'll both feel more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Sure they can, they understand more about each other than people who are talkative, because they have a similar character. At least for one part of themselves.

Besides once you get used to being around each other everything becomes easier, communication is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a shy guy myself, i find it extremely hard to initiate a conversation, i prefer a girl who's straightforward with me for a reason.. Because i can't initiate contact.

3|0
    0|0
  • absolutely, as long as you both make an effort to communicate about the really important things like 'hey are we an item?' or 'are you fucking that other guy?' lool

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck ya. Take your time. It will work. But you do have to get comfortable and open up to each other for real. Break the ice. The wait could be really worth it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they can. Their physical attraction will eventually remove the shyness.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course they can

The approach is just the difficult part.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not if y'all love each other I should work.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can, but it would be a bit tough communication wise.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it'd be horrible, you'd both be too scared to break up with one another.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are willing to not fear, then yes!

1|0
    0|0
  • They can work. They can't communicate 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as it isn't in sales or something

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, just do your best

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can make it work

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so

1|0
    0|0
  • no. like terms repel while unlike terms attract.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, chloroform

0|0
    0|0
  • For my girlfriend and I, we were both very shy around each other (and 2 months later we're still pretty awkward) but for us what sped up the process was just having our friends help us out and basically blackmail us to date each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg that's good material
    Yes they can work
    Ajahja it would be super romantic

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No. First of all shy guys should not exist at all. That is a major problem. For females to be shy is not a big deal.

0|0
    3|1
  • yes because I believe that over time you two will become really comfortable with eachother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, you can also have shy sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes