Guys, do you believe that guys and girls can be just friends when first meeting at the age of 20+?

I feel like most guys that ask me out have some kind of romantic interest in me and as soon as they realize I'm only looking to get to know them as friends they vanish off the radar.

013

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like friendship between guys and girls only happens if they live, go to school, or work together.

People don't ask friends out. It's just called hanging out. Asking someone out is exclusively for dating.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The guys that asked me never really specified which one they meant...

• If a guy is asking you to spend time with just him and it's not a group thing. Assume he means date.