Are dinner dates overrated?

Unit1
When it comes to dating going to restaurants as a date seems to me like one of the worst date ideas. And here is why i think so:

⚠ warning, unpopular opinion ⚠

Pros:

+ it's fast
+ you don't have to wash the dishes afterwards

Cons:

- as a man you can be abused for your money πŸ’΅ because of the low tier gold diggers, that can be either bought or will move on to find another dinner date sponsor. In my opinion the first few dates should not cost as much and it's more about getting to know the other person.
- the expectation of covering all expenses because penis
- in the end a tip may be expected.
- depending on the restaurant it can be really expensive and I'm coming from poverty backgrounds.

i prefer to cook at home rather than going to restaurants for meals instead and here are the pros and cons of cooking at home:

Pros:

+ customizable meal. And I'm a very talented cook. It's Yummy! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ just recently i had a perfectly self-made spaghetti bolognaise 🍝😍
+ more food for less money
+ cooking as a skill can be used to impress the ladies. Or so i hope? At least i hope it impresses the ladies more than spending money on her at restaurants. It's just part of my financial ruling.
+ when the lady can cook too, then it can become really fun and a bonding experience πŸ³πŸ’ž
+ i often remain with leftover prepared meal as a supply, so i can come back the next time when I'm hungry and eat. For today i can eat some more of my spaghetti from yesterday 😍

Cons:

- cooking can take much longer in time than going to restaurants to eat. Sometimes i spend up to 2 hours cooking but the rewards are all worth it.
- the dishes! They must be washed every time.
Ja
Nein
well...
Vote C
GirlGuy
Are dinner dates overrated?
2
1