Does this shyness thing ever end?

So this guy and I have been dating (been on 3 dates, not officially Bf/Gf yet) but we are both pretty nervous and shy. But we talk moderately with some awkward silences. I guess I am his second date ever he told me that before we went out on our first date. So I don't think he's got that much experience with women (which I like tbh) but will this shy shit go away? lmfao it's bothering me cause I wanna go in for a hug but at the same time I don't... cause I am uncomfortable and uneasy. I can tell he is too. We text a lot everyday, hasn't ever pulled anything sexual with me over text (thank god)

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Try doing some activities together that might increase chances of physical contact. Say some form of sports maybe