Does this shyness thing ever end?

So this guy and I have been dating (been on 3 dates, not officially Bf/Gf yet) but we are both pretty nervous and shy. But we talk moderately with some awkward silences. I guess I am his second date ever he told me that before we went out on our first date. So I don't think he's got that much experience with women (which I like tbh) but will this shy shit go away? lmfao it's bothering me cause I wanna go in for a hug but at the same time I don't... cause I am uncomfortable and uneasy. I can tell he is too. We text a lot everyday, hasn't ever pulled anything sexual with me over text (thank god)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try doing some activities together that might increase chances of physical contact. Say some form of sports maybe

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, yeah it does go away in time. Once you start getting more intimate and break that "comfort bubble" it becomes easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best treatment for that would be to explore eachothers' sense of humour a bit more. Once you get the funny juices flowing, people tend to come out of their shell :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well at least u both have it make sure your dates are in a social setting where you can talk to other people it make help break the ice

1|0
    0|0
  • Just act normal he's just a friend and another human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give what you would want.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes