Do white girls like other races too?

Like Hispanic and blacks?

Or do they only like white guys

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve only dated one guy and he was Mexican. I like men of all ethnicity’s. I like what I like as long as he’s masculine and attractive to me than I don’t care about his race.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a white girl, so yes. They do. I'm pretty sure it's just about race anyways.

0|0
    0|1
    • That last sentence is not right and even doesn't make sense to me, so disregard it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I have only dated white guys, but I have no problem dating other races

1|0
    0|1
  • Really depends on the girl. I know that I am not automatically attracted to Hispanic people but I am currently in love with a black guy so it depends on the person

0|1
    0|1
  • I’m more attracted to black guys than Mexicans. Nothing against Mexicans just to me most black guys are cuter.

1|2
    0|1
  • I've only like white guys my entire life and I married one and our kids are going to be white like us.. That's normal. Most people stick to their own kind.

1|2
    3|0
    • I am Indian and I liked this because... most people do stick to their own race. Nothing racisit about it.

• Show All
    • @lilmissumshine "Mongoloids" is a racial slur against Asian people... Are you racist against Asians? You're an extremely hateful person and you need help.

• @lilmissumshine It is not "they business" to mix when they are being brainwashed to do it by the media. Learn to read because you clearly do not understand what you are seeing here.

• If you keep focusing on "color" and not the girl you're not going to have anyone. focus on the girl as a human being and not by the color of her skin. youd get a lot further if you stopped being so self concious and worked on your self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Well well I wonder how mixed/biracial kids came to be then if they didn't...

0|1
    0|1
  • It depends on their preference, some do some just aren't attracted to them! My friend (white woman) has a black boyfriend and they're are the cutest!

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve never actually dated a completely white dude. Most women I know don’t care about the colour of a dudes skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I really like Asian girls, and some black girls can be cute.

0|0
    0|1
  • well i like only white guy becuse other guy arn't aractive too me

0|1
    0|0
    • So I'm automatically aractive :D good god I'm not attractive at least..

• Show All
    • @WeirdoWerdo well if your white it beats being with indians and Asian nothing against them

• I was sarcastic coz u misspelled attractive. You're* not your. I'm a grammar nazi kinda... I get annoyed a little bit.. As English isn't my first language so I expect people native to it to know it.

• Yes. My mom and aunt only date black guys. That's why I'm mixed.

0|0
    0|1
  • YAAAAAS

0|2
    0|1
  • Nah we date whoever. Depends on the girl really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do.

0|0
    0|1
  • depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Asians (am white)

0|0
    0|1
  • I heard its appropriation if we go outside our race but we're racist too if we don't

0|0
    0|1
    • Or we're only fetishizing the other race. However I don't listen to the crap on social media I've dated a lot of people outside my race

What Guys Said 4

• Girls are their own individual person. They have their own preferences and tastes. We can't say for anyone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brah
    who's dating Kim K lol

how many white girls would throw their panties at Chris brown lol... forget it too many

1|0
    0|2
  • Why would you think all white girls have the same tastes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanics are white Caucasian.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes