When a guy says that its not just lust anymore?

I've been dating a guy for awhile now.. to tell you the truth that first it was only something physical. After a few months he said "this is not just lust anymore" what does he mean by that? Its been awhile we haven't seen each other due to very busy schedules at work.. suddenly he calls me to say that he misses me.. I'm not getting what he's tryna say..

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He has built up an emotional bond with you. And eventhough the relashionship was just physical, once you have not been together in a while, there is an emotional missing feeling. If you don't have feelings for him, I believe you should escape while you still can. Goodluck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • From a guys point of view, if he says "I miss you" does it mean " I miss you" as in I miss you in a genuine way or I miss your body/I miss having sex with you?