Do older wealthy dudes assume that any girl who is interested in them is a gold digger?

Obviously, you can pretty much figure out how much money someone is making based on their occupation and even more so when they are active on social media and post the activities they're involved with.
I'm just concerned that all older rich dudes may jump to the conclusion that a younger woman who is interested in him, is interested in him just because he has a fat wallet. Not because he's mature, wise, funny, and sexy (old is not equivalent to ugly).
Updates:
It's because these are the features people first notice when they see a younger woman with an older man. They don't stop to think that I could be in love with him for his sense of humor, intellect, kindness, etc... As soon as they see his face and the types of clothes he's wearing or the car he drives, boom. She's a gold digger. Especially since most people don't believe that younger women could potentially be attracted to older men physically.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the main thing here is you don’t define him as mature, wise, funny, or sexy in the question title. You define him as old and wealthy. That makes you look like a gold digger.

The first thing you tell us about him isn’t his amazing sense of humour, his generosity or intellectual thinking, it’s his age and how much money he has.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's because these are the features people first notice when they see a younger woman with an older man. They don't stop to think that I could be in love with him for his sense of humor, intellect, kindness, etc... As soon as they see his face and the types of clothes he's wearing or the car he drives, boom. She's a gold digger. Especially since most people don't believe that younger women could potentially be attracted to older men physically

• If you don’t want to look like a gold digger, top introducing him as an older wealthy man and start introducing him as a funny, smart and kind man.

Who cares what other people think, it’s not like they have to take the dick of a 60 year old man, you do.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think the problem is that if the older guy was broke the younger girl wouldn't look twice at him, him having money is the source of the attraction as he can afford to take care of himself and wear nice clothes, if he could only afford 2nd hand clothes and rented a room in a house there wouldn't be an attraction

0|0
    0|0
  • The sort of men who are concerned with that, are the sort that don't discuss money. The sort of men that splash cash around to attract women deserve what they get.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does a random young girl who isn't rich come into contact with an old rich man and has enough will to spend enough time with him to fall in love with his maturity and kindness?

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold digger come In all ages but it does seam a lot of women these days are more interested I what the guy has in his bank account and what he owns is more important then his personality and loyalty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes