Vote B
  • Kinda
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do some don't, I think that if you asked them would they date a black guy a majority would say yes but that majority would probably also say they prefer white guys.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I assume it depends on the girl. I'm white, I have no particular preference for white boys nor for black boys, I'd be cool with dating either so sure, I like black boys? I also like any other type of boy too. There are girls who have strict opinions on who they'd date and those who would date any, you just gotta look for individual people as opposed to their whole race.

1|1
    0|0
  • It just depends of the person, I know a white woman who only likes black men for example, she can't explain, it's just like that.

0|1
    0|1
  • Just depends on the girl, like I'm white and currently in a relationship with a black boy. I Know I do because I just look for personality so I don't care what's on the outside.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Never have. Never will.

1|3
    0|0
  • I see nothing but white girls with black guys these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Should a bird shit in your mouth?

2|2
    0|0
  • I do

0|1
    0|0
  • dpends

0|1
    1|1
  • I am not into black men... just a preference.

0|2
    2|0
  • Like them in what way?

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• Some do some don't.

Take the girl below for example.

Apparently every black person on Earth is crazy including me so... there's that lmfao.

0|1
    0|0
  • They like white men except for the coal burners and they're usually brain washed to race mix.

0|1
    0|0
  • boys, no. Men, yeah.

1|1
    0|0
  • White girls love black boys

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the upbringing and which part of the planet you live on

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah white women love the hell out of some black guys. I see white girls & black guys as the predominate pairing interracially in public, especially in like, the mall & shit. Its a little dejecting

1|1
    0|0
    • seeing couples makes you sad?

• Show All
    • I feel the same way sometimes when I see predominantly black men and white women together. Makes me feel like black women aren't good enough

• Right? Like, I don't give a fuck about how people are colored in greater society but I like to think my race and gender isn't being collectively 'cold shouldered'.

Recommended myTakes