What are your thoughts on online relationships?

I'm curious. My best friend is in one right now and I'm not really sure what to exactly think of it. I mean, she's happy and all, but is it serious?

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• I have successful experience in this kind of dating... So if they are starting to improve this relationship to become real like calling on phone, calling cam2cam, and then visiting each other in real, and they're in love! this relationship can be real like any normal relationship and become happy relationship...

Most Helpful Girl

• Online relationship? As in it only exists online? I wouldn't call it an actual committed relationship. It's just a start of a budding relationship, that might or might not actually become reality. I don't believe people can fall in love without actually meeting at least once. Chemistry, physical connection and compability can only be tested face to face.