I'm 22 and I like a 14 year old?

We're miles and an ocean apart, but we talk and she makes me happy. She's very mature for her age, smart, funny. But she's so young. I mostly just feel protective of her and want to cuddle her and keep her safe. But I also think about than that sometimes. Is this bad?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It's illegal and classes you as a pedophile.

Also an added note the same thing was happening to me when I was 14. Although at the time it was nice - it now just haunts me to this day. He was really lovely but wanted to take my virginity and now it just sickens me. She's 14, she's young, she'll love the attention from an older man especially if she hasn't had much loving from other guys, please do not get comfortable on that level with her.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not maturity on her part, it's a lack of maturity on yours. It's fine that you feel protective of her and you can't really will yourself to not like her, but you have to realize that a relationship will never be possible - at least not until the both of you are much older.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. It makes you a paedophile.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes its bad. That would be pedophilia

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's illegal and pedophollic. Get yourself some help

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s llegal...

0|1
    0|0
  • Stay away til 18 or move to cuba

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s a tricky one. Where do you hope to take this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you actually met her?

• Well, I wouldn't say its weird, coz when you love someone you dont look at the age. But you will have to wait for her until she is 18 before you do anything that revolves around sex. And I think if you really love her, you'll wait. Dont corrupt the child's heart though.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes