What Should He Do?

So I have a close guy friend, and he's like a girl for 5 years. Those 5 years he chased her and he finally got to hang out with her, but he told me she feels that while she enjoys hanging out with him, she can't bring herself to like him and is apologetic about it. Afterwards, she said to cut ties because she doesn't want to hurt him and wants him to stop chasing her but he's affected by it because he really loves her. As of now, she refuses to answer his messages. I really want to encourage him to keep trying but at the same time I know it is bad to hold on. How do you think I can offer my help to him/What do you think he should do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's vest to move on at the end of the day if she don't feel that way for him then that's it unfortunately if he won't listen to what u say not speaking I feel is best

Most Helpful Girl

• I would smash some sense to him. That girl obviously doesn't want the guy, so don't encourage him. It's better to get all the pain in one shot than continue being hurt again and again. Or tell the girl to find some sexy boyfriend.