- yes, need to be intimate to know - absolutely essentail
- Yes, important to have sex before commitment but not esstential
- Meh, like sex... what was question?
- No, i don’t have to have sex before commitment, but would
- No sex before commitment. Period.
Most Helpful Girl
Marriage is forever (or should be), right?
Sex is a part of your relationship, marriage being a relationship, it is essential for a happy marriage to have good sex (or i think so). Then you have to know, befire commitment what you're getting into.
On the other hand though, "good sex" is relative, it can be learned as well. With time, i mean, you learn more about your partner's sexual desires, what turns him/her on etc...
I'd say then, that sex is essential in a long term relationship but you don't necessarily need to have sex before marriage.2