Would you rather have someone pick you up for your first date or drive yourself and why?

• Pick me up
    Vote A
  • Drive myself
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know I drove us for my first date & I felt comfortable in my car. We made out hella, it was ca$h.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For a first date, I will drive myself. It's safer, more convenient, and it eases my mind knowing that I'm not relying on anyone for my transport (which is especially important if the date will take place somewhere without easy access to public transport, as most of my city tends to be).

For subsequent dates, we can take turns driving each other, but for the first date--especially if it's a date with someone that I don't know well--I am driving myself and that brooks no argument.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Drive myself so I can leave whenever I want and I'm not depending on the other one

0|0
    0|0
  • More time to talk with them <3 <3 <3 ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather pick her up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't leave with him, it's a control thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive myself!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• It depends whether I know them and trust them. I've never liked a guy I wasn't friends with first so I never have a trust issue when I meet a guy I'm interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take public transport, always. I don't want to be dependant on a ride nor do I want in a car with a stranger.

1|0
    0|1
  • Safety first! Drive yourself, unless you already really know the guy. Watch for spiked drinks, too. Do not get drunk!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its safer to drive yourself. And it gives you an out if you don't like the guy. But if you need a ride home you are kinda a hostage

0|0
    0|0
  • First day? Oh 100% drive myself! It gives me the most flexibility If the date is a disaster. Plus it’s a lot safer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely public transport or a lift from a friend, I wouldn't want to be reliant on someone I barely know

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only say pick me up if I trust the person. If we're completely new to each other, I'd rather drive myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I know the person they can pick me up. If I don't, I'd rather meet there and have two cars

0|0
    0|0
  • Driving yourself is safer but then again I don't want to pay for fuel

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive myself. You never know what kind of weirdo it is or if I want to leave the date early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive myself, don't want to trouble that certain him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't drive yet lol

0|0
    0|0
  • first date, you need an easy out

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive my self

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick me up