Would you rather have someone pick you up for your first date or drive yourself and why?

• Pick me up
  • Drive myself
  • Other
    Vote C

176

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know I drove us for my first date & I felt comfortable in my car. We made out hella, it was ca$h.

Most Helpful Girl

• For a first date, I will drive myself. It's safer, more convenient, and it eases my mind knowing that I'm not relying on anyone for my transport (which is especially important if the date will take place somewhere without easy access to public transport, as most of my city tends to be).

For subsequent dates, we can take turns driving each other, but for the first date--especially if it's a date with someone that I don't know well--I am driving myself and that brooks no argument.