My girlfriend thinks Valentine's Day is stupid, do you agree?

She thinks it's unnecessary and just a day for companies to make a lot of money off of, I'm glad I don't have to get her anything now next month lol. Anyway, do you agree with what she said?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In the commercial sense, yes it’s stupid. But I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a day to celebrate love amongst couples.

0|0
    1|0
    • She says you can do that any day, you don't need one day in particular.

• Show All
    • Okay and what about those with no one to love?

• @-Beonkia nothing wrong with loving Yourself!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree because it's a obligation for the man and she thing he love her just one day or something like that the one winner is money banks and shop when you like you can show what you have got her any time but not in only one day , me I can passed easy elese if she don't wanna to be less the other that make anathor thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I believe I. Exact fact but I think you should vet her something though. However anti-Valentine day she is get her something to woo her. She doesn't be live in v-day cause she wants everyday to be special. Not just a day. Love her always and make ever day special for her...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's so dumb

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, your girlfriend and i are on the same page

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Valentine's Day is about spending money nothing special. You can give her gifts anytime anywhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes