My girlfriend thinks Valentine's Day is stupid, do you agree?

She thinks it's unnecessary and just a day for companies to make a lot of money off of, I'm glad I don't have to get her anything now next month lol. Anyway, do you agree with what she said?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• In the commercial sense, yes it’s stupid. But I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a day to celebrate love amongst couples.

• She says you can do that any day, you don't need one day in particular.

• Okay and what about those with no one to love?

• @-Beonkia nothing wrong with loving Yourself!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree because it's a obligation for the man and she thing he love her just one day or something like that the one winner is money banks and shop when you like you can show what you have got her any time but not in only one day , me I can passed easy elese if she don't wanna to be less the other that make anathor thing