Is a girl asking you to conform to her value and respecting her values only a red flag?

She wants me to respect her values and conform but she does not respect my values and won't compromise any with values.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Red flag man talk to her about it. Tell her that you don't feel respected in your values. Talk to her through both yours and hers if she does not respect or listen to your points RUN!!!

If she is a religious virgin then yes she will want things her way only. Also don't feel that your wrong. If she won't listen then it is her problem and things will be really hard for her even in her own church. Till she learns that everything she values is not perfect she won't find a man, or she will get the wrong one sadly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• What are the values?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well for her sex in marriage is only for bonding not pleasure. She does believe in sex toys. She thinks touching her self is wrong. She thinks that anything with the ass is wrong. She thinks oral is wrong even though it is in the song of solomon, a book of the bible.
      Apart from that there were some religious value differences between us even though we both go to the same church.
      Also she wanted me to stay home and not work, but I want to work some even latter if we had kids. We were seeing each other for 6 months before this all came up. Before we were fine.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on what level she means bud

Her saying respect my values and beliefs etc is fine as human beings we need to do that anyway
    But to say conform... that comes across as she wants you to change which people in relationships should never need to do
    I say red flag

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s her way or no way.

Scrap that, it’s her way, or onto a way to happiness.

0|2
    0|0
  • Definite red flag.

0|1
    0|0
  • big red flag

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a shit test to see how far she can push you and how big a pussy you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd steer clear of her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes