Is a girl asking you to conform to her value and respecting her values only a red flag?

She wants me to respect her values and conform but she does not respect my values and won't compromise any with values.

27

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Red flag man talk to her about it. Tell her that you don't feel respected in your values. Talk to her through both yours and hers if she does not respect or listen to your points RUN!!!

If she is a religious virgin then yes she will want things her way only. Also don't feel that your wrong. If she won't listen then it is her problem and things will be really hard for her even in her own church. Till she learns that everything she values is not perfect she won't find a man, or she will get the wrong one sadly.