How do you know that a guy is interested in you not just for sex?

I've met a guy recently and we had two dates. We didn't have sex and we just kissed on the second date. The second date was in the afternoon and it was romantic but I don't know if he is doing all these efforts just for sex? We don't text a lot and I don't know what it means (PS : sorry for my English I'm french)

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, this could be either way. I'd wait two or so more dates to see if he works in the direction of sex - it usually shows after the third or fourth date.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ok but if on the third dates he wants to have sex, does it means that he doesn't want something serious?

• I'd judge that based on his reaction if you decline. If he urges you he's in for the sex only, if he says something to the effect "Really? Okay :(" he's in for more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a hurry? Each guy is different, some will be geniune and some not. It's hard to tell you about this guy because we don't know anything about it. Just take it one day at a time and DO NOT OVERTHINK it. If he does try for sex and you don't want it, all you have to do is say no and walk away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE