HELP: Guy I have been dating/sleeping with for 4 months has another girl as his #1 snapchat best friend and a streak?

We do Snapchat, sometimes a lot, but he will text as well. I know this is crazy but I see his Snapchat score rising even when he's not snapping me which I never even cared or paid attention to before but once when we were hanging out we were sitting really close watching a movie and he got a Snapchat from a girl (no big deal) and when the notification popped up at the top of the screen he clicked it or maybe he was swiping it up and away and didn't mean to open the app but I saw that she the gold heart next to her name (meaning of course they are each other's Snapchat #1 best friend) and they even had a streak.

We aren't technically exclusive so I can't really get mad but he hasn't mentioned other girls and neither have I.

Is this a sign? What does it mean? Would you care?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's got a long streak with her then it's very likely not a big deal. Especially if their streak is longer than 120 days because that would mean they started it up and have been friends since even before you guys started dating. Sounds like he's just active on his phone really

0|0
    0|0
    • It was double digits, I couldn't see for sure but it looked like 19 or something like that, I am not sure. He actually isn't that active on his phone or social media which is another reason I wonder

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was a guy I was just having a physical relationship with, I wouldn't care. She could just be a friend or a girl he's seeing. But talk about it with him about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You may want to open a friendly conversation. You clearly don't have the jealousy issue and if you are sleeping with him, it would be helpful if you are open on the subject.

0|1
    0|0
    • Totally agree with the guy here, you seem cool with it just slightly unsettled because he said nothing at all... just try and bring up a friendly convo on the subject

• Show All
    • Depending on your intentions, you may want to approach him differently. Do you have interest in pursuing a tighter relationship or are you good keeping the status quo?

• I dont dare to make any assumptions because the information is minimal and I have no idea what their relationship could be... if you could, Id definitely appreciate if you were to share a bit how the convo went... Im interested in whats actually going on and I honestly wish for you to be happy with what you find out

• It may or may not be... I have good friends that I snapchat, but you can't rule anything out. As you mentioned, not being exclusive makes that difficult. Have the exclusive talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's one of his best friends or just an ex

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah maybe the best friends thing though I've heard so many stories about his friends (including girl ones) and she has never been mentioned.

he's only had one official relationship but thats not the girl. It could have been something smaller but it being an ex is not a good sign if that were the case, at least in my opinion.

• Its over.

0|0
    0|1
  • Has he known her longer? if so, calm down

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure he's never mentioned her before but I maybe should have mentioned that I have seen her name pop up on texts too. I'm not freaking out, I was a little surprised and I know he hadn't mentioned being exclusive but he also didn't mention still seeing other people. But I am not mad nor do I feel I have a right to be until we talk about exclusivity. And that's if that's what she is, I know she could be a friend too. I had just immediately gotten a gut feeling that there's something there and the fact that they communicate the most on Snapchat + every single day and maybe on text too makes me wonder.

Again this is coming from a place of curiosity and a little me just being caught off guard. I'm not turning green or anything haha

• To be honest, it wouldn't bother as much as it does now if you weren't sleeping with him, coz now insecurities and trust issues over small things like these come up. It's just been 4 months for goodness sake, he probably met her before she met you

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I am more curious on what this could mean. If you look at the other comments I responded to you'll see that I am not necessarily freaking out and am not angry or anything like that, but he hasn't talked about seeing other people (though we should probably have that talk soon so I know what's up and I know until then he can do whatever) so to see that was more of a surprise.

I wasn't sure if this was an indicator that she was another girl he could be hooking up with or even also dating too.
      Which is what it is, I'm just curious.

What Girls Said 1

• A streak doesn’t mean anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes