HELP: Guy I have been dating/sleeping with for 4 months has another girl as his #1 snapchat best friend and a streak?

Anonymous
We do Snapchat, sometimes a lot, but he will text as well. I know this is crazy but I see his Snapchat score rising even when he's not snapping me which I never even cared or paid attention to before but once when we were hanging out we were sitting really close watching a movie and he got a Snapchat from a girl (no big deal) and when the notification popped up at the top of the screen he clicked it or maybe he was swiping it up and away and didn't mean to open the app but I saw that she the gold heart next to her name (meaning of course they are each other's Snapchat #1 best friend) and they even had a streak.

We aren't technically exclusive so I can't really get mad but he hasn't mentioned other girls and neither have I.

Is this a sign? What does it mean? Would you care?
7
2