HELP: Guy I have been dating/sleeping with for 4 months has another girl as his #1 snapchat best friend and a streak?

We do Snapchat, sometimes a lot, but he will text as well. I know this is crazy but I see his Snapchat score rising even when he's not snapping me which I never even cared or paid attention to before but once when we were hanging out we were sitting really close watching a movie and he got a Snapchat from a girl (no big deal) and when the notification popped up at the top of the screen he clicked it or maybe he was swiping it up and away and didn't mean to open the app but I saw that she the gold heart next to her name (meaning of course they are each other's Snapchat #1 best friend) and they even had a streak.

We aren't technically exclusive so I can't really get mad but he hasn't mentioned other girls and neither have I.

Is this a sign? What does it mean? Would you care?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's got a long streak with her then it's very likely not a big deal. Especially if their streak is longer than 120 days because that would mean they started it up and have been friends since even before you guys started dating. Sounds like he's just active on his phone really

• It was double digits, I couldn't see for sure but it looked like 19 or something like that, I am not sure. He actually isn't that active on his phone or social media which is another reason I wonder

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was a guy I was just having a physical relationship with, I wouldn't care. She could just be a friend or a girl he's seeing. But talk about it with him about it.