Is it a turn off if the girl has glasses?

😞

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it would be worse if she was squinting all the time, kept tripping over things, and had to always ask what distant signs and billboards said.

I mean, fuck's sake, how much prettier do you think you are without them? Just wear the stupid fucking things. What are you afraid of? What? Your perfect soulmate will appear out of some mist and be like, "Babe, it's me--oh shit, do you gotta wear the glasses, babe? They're kind of a turn-off. . ."

Give me a fucking break. You and this little question of yours are why guys make fun of girls for being "crazy."

Just, just, just, just, go splash some water in your face and look into the mirror and tell yourself to get it together, okay? Just put your glasses on like all the other humans and go outside and just, just, just go outside and be normal, okay? Seriously. Just walk around and smile, it's NOT hard.

i.pinimg.com/.../...a78cbbb3f140de0de--do-want.jpg

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I'm not attracted to girls but when I see a guy with glasses it makes me like him more because he looks like somebody who is very educated.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh yes yes okay, thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• Actually guys like girls in glasses
    I don't know about girls so now my question is , do girls also like men in glass?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a Woman's eyes and glasses highlights them well. Alternatively I think if Women can stab their eyeballs with thin silicone lenses they can just as easily stab me with a knife. It's hard to turn your back on that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way! I think glasses are real pretty and make a girl look smarter.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a turn on actually

3|6
    1|0
  • Not at all, it looks kinda cute. I wish I had glasses when I was younger, lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I find them quite attractive, sexy and hot depending on the glasses, and on blondes for sure is my weakness

1|0
    0|0
  • No, some of black framed glasses seem on a girl's eye truly nice and cute unless she has chubby face. Frankly, glasses are non-effective for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It largely depends on getting the right glasses for her face. It can make a librarian look like a naughty secretary just like that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn on if they are squared like not those humongous circle

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It is actually a turn on that she wears glasses when she needs to

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off, i like girls who wear glasses. My first ex-girlfriend wore glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, glasses are actually rather both cute and sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if she squints too much when she takes them off.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. Depends on her face, and the glasses, Mostly its a turn on!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't really like them, but some girls look good with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, glasses can be cute as heck

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Some guys even are turned on by it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Get glasses that fit your style, and don't be surprised when a boyfriend asks you to wear them while you blow him πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • I wonder how cute you will look!

Try to surprise a guy while you are blowing him, without warning when you make him cum take it all on your face and glasses. Mariage proposal the next day πŸ’’ 🀣

• Lol when I will have my man sure πŸ˜‚

• glasses are sexy. don't bothet

1|0
    0|0
  • No, something that just is.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I've had so many guys tell me my glasses are part of my charm & sexiness. They like my shy, innocent thing I have going on. Plus glasses can go along with the librarian/school teacher fantasies.

1|0
    0|0
  • not all the time, some girls look really good in glasses and can pull the whole glasses thing off

1|0
    0|0
  • No but these glasses yes

1|0
    0|0
    • GAG's pictures πŸ™„

• Depends. If you're ugly you ugly.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well that's true but I've been told I'm pretty mostly when I'm without them honestly so I dunno

• I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes