Can't figure out if she is into me or she is just really nice?

Anonymous
So we have been on two dates already. She had lots of eye contact and really listened to what I had to say and smiled at just about every lame thing I said. However I am shy, and reserved when it comes to the physical side of things, but talkative. So I may confuse girls because I am stand offish. I didn't kiss her on the second date but I didn't see a good opportunity. I usally always keep text to a 1-1 scale and lately she has been taking forever to respond, like a day. But yet she always replies. Told her to feel free to add me on Facebook, which she eventually got back to me on and told me I must be on private, which I am. Replied back telling her I was private and some other stuff. So with out telling her in the message I made my facebook public to test her, she ended up sending me a request, still never replied to the text however. I like this girl, we have lots in common and I can see a future with her. But not sure how she sees me.
0
1