What if you want a boyfriend but you're not that attractive and don't always know what to talk about with guys?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learned about this at university while taking a few psychology classes and also through hearing a relationship coach.

Analyse your question. You're putting yourself down and placing mental obstacles/roadblocks which are halting your growth.

Don't expect results if you make no change. Like another user said, you won't see any change unless you put effort into improving yourself.

Just by putting in that little effort, you'll see a great change. Try going out to a spot where guys are. Maybe a coffee/tea shop. Bring a book if you are shy and then try making small talk with people. This is just an example.

Possibilities: join a group or get involved in a sport, learn something new or get a new hobby, and focus on bettering yourself. This is more than just finding a desirable guy, what's important is you becoming more confident as well as growing as a person. It's your life and today is a blank page. Make it a good one.