What if you want a boyfriend but you're not that attractive and don't always know what to talk about with guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've learned about this at university while taking a few psychology classes and also through hearing a relationship coach.

Analyse your question. You're putting yourself down and placing mental obstacles/roadblocks which are halting your growth.

Don't expect results if you make no change. Like another user said, you won't see any change unless you put effort into improving yourself.

Just by putting in that little effort, you'll see a great change. Try going out to a spot where guys are. Maybe a coffee/tea shop. Bring a book if you are shy and then try making small talk with people. This is just an example.

Possibilities: join a group or get involved in a sport, learn something new or get a new hobby, and focus on bettering yourself. This is more than just finding a desirable guy, what's important is you becoming more confident as well as growing as a person. It's your life and today is a blank page. Make it a good one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You know what I really hate about girls like you? Girls like you put minimal effort in improving yourself. And then will wonder when they will find a guy.
    - become attractive
    - start learning to make smalltalk
    IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?
    Sorry, it really irritates me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Or just date one of those desperate guys on here that won't at all make you happy.

• Set up a contract with a male equivalent who wants the same thing.

Date on pre-set a time trial.
    Then when it's done, re-evaluate

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a cat instead. Jk I bet you look good. Just work on your confidence

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't always know what to talk about to.

• with guys.

• Find something you both can relate to, work , the weather usually when the conversation starts it gets easier to talk 😊

• Being shy is adorable, by the way post pic that we can Say more

0|0
    0|0
  • You become a fat feminist

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you look like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use your other lips more.

0|0
    0|0